Friday, August 1, 2008

8 Hours & 51 Minutes... Significant???

YES, to me this number is VERY significant!!! This is how long Isabella slept last night!!! I couldn't believe it when I got up at 5:44am hurting because I was so full (she was still sleeping). I finally woke her up at 6:04 (she was stirring a little in her crib, but probably could have slept longer) because I thought for sure she needed to eat. She ate and then went back down until 9:15. Do I have the best little baby or what?
YAY for sleep!

Our little Sleeping Beauty loves to sleep in her crib at night... But during the day, for some reason she doesn't like sleeping in her crib! I don't have a clue why... However, she does sleep in her car seat or Boppy chair. Weird!
I know 'they' say not to allow your child to sleep in her car seat or baby chair, but the way I look at it, is if she's sleeping who cares where she sleeps!

Here are a few pics of Miss Isabella sleeping during the day!

5 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

THAT'S AWESOME! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie ,
I have been really enjoying reading your blog and seeing your pictures of beautiful Isabella. You all look so well and happy and very obviously are enjoying being a mum.A good nights sleep makes it even more wonderful!I look forward to meeting your little cowgirl when you bring her to Calgary! Jennifer is still waitng ... she is one day over due and anxious to meet Baby Schneider. Soon to be Aunt Sarah is calling regularly for updates but nothing seems to be happening. We went and sat by the pool at the Glencoe yesterday . I haven't been there in 9 years and had vivid memories of you girls skating and you and Sarah as little girls missing your front teeth splashing around in the outdoor pool! How did the time pass so quickly? So glad you are enjoying your new role as a mum and keeping us up to date with this blog - thank goodness for digital technology - I still have 25 years of pictures in boxes !
Hugs to all of you,
Mary Lowden

Michelle Fry said...

Toby never liked to sleep in his crib during the day either (actually, he still doesn't), so he spent many afternoons sleeping in the carseat or stroller. I'm pretty sure I haven't ruined him by doing that! =)

Jill said...

Wow! That is amazing! WTG Isabella... and yes, as long as she's sleeping, who cares where?

Ms. Natties Mum said...

Wow...that is a long time to sleep. Just be careful you don't keep forgetting to get up to pump or your milk supply will go down..that is what happened to my friend who's baby sleeps 8-9 hours every night...she isn't producing enough milk ! eeek. Anyhoo- she is soo adorable, you'll have to check out our blog too! Take care and stay cool, it has to be a heat wave there because it is 85 here ! miss ya lots !