Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Built in Babysitting = Time to Get Away!

Being with my parents while Ben was with Isabella and me on our vacation meant that Ben and I were able to slip away and spend time just the two of us! It was so wonderful to hang out with him and have some Ben & Natalie time, great conversations, good food and get some exercise!!!
Going for a hike!
Heading out for dinner!
Our 2nd Anniversary!
Ben and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary while we were in Canada. Wow, I can't believe how fast the past two years went by. We were able to leave Isabella with my Mom for the day(thanks to the Madela Pump in Style breast Pump... the best thing on the planet) and headed up to where we got married in Banff and spent our very first date. It was special being up there for our Anniversary... and as Ben said be "where it all went down" (meaning the wedding of course)! It was fun to relive the memories of our wedding day and the first few days of our honeymoon.

Mom... Thanks so much for all the Isabella sitting you did while I was home. I truly appreciate you taking special care of our daughter!

No comments: