Monday, January 12, 2009

Hokey Poky

Today I took Isabella in for her next round of shots.
Poor little thing had to get three shots in her thighs and one vaccine in a drink form.
I have never seen Bella cry like that before, when the nice man poked three needles in a row. Mouth wide open, no sound coming out and not breathing for a good 10 seconds and then she let out this BIG cry and shed a few BIG tears. Then I picked her up and she was done!

This is Bella when we got home from getting her shots!


Interested in her bandaids...
What a Sweet Girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh....shots are the worst!!! Glad she made it through okay!!!

Mandi Merritt said...

Aww, poor Bella! Hope she's still in good spirits after all the poking!

Katie said...

oops! Thanks for the reminder...I still need to get Carter's 6 month shots as well...guess I'll do it next Monday :) Hope she is doing ok today!

LeroyLime said...

Poor baby girl! Can't wait to see those sweet cheeks this week! :) and you too Nat!

Jaydes said...

Wow! She really really looks like your mom in these pictures! So cute!

Michelle Fry said...

I hate immunization days! Toby always gets sick after getting shots. He was really interested in those bandaids at that age, too--I remember being so afraid to take them off, not wanting to hurt his tender baby skin. While changing his diaper, though, I watched him rip them all off--he was quite proud of himself!