Friday, June 25, 2010

Sarah & Scott's Wedding


We met my parents to begin our summer adventure #1, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada for my oldest friend, Sarah's wedding. Sarah and I have been friends since we were mice in our first ice show together when we were 6! And ever since then we have had a long history of friendship and fun... we even date the same guy in high school (not at the same time thought.lol).
Sarah and Scott tied the knot in a beautiful wedding ceremony on top of a pier in old MOntreal. It was an absolute beautiful posh modern wedding and fit Sarah and Scott's personality to a tee. I was so glad that we were able to celebrate this special day with the two of them. Sarah and Scott looked so in love and Sarah looked so so so beautiful as a bride.

Sarah's niece Claire and Bella having a susu party during the wedding ceremony
Mary (the brides mom) and my mom at the reception

No comments: