Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Someone Turned 2 and is already learning how to drive!

Isabella turned 2! Can you believe it! I simply cannot!
Our sweet girl is such a delight! She is becoming her own little feisty person with a lovable personality. We love her so much. I have been writing all the words down that she knows (but the list is in Oklahoma and I am behind blogging in Calgary... so I will update on all the words she knows when we get home)... the list is over 100 words long. Not only is Bella a cutie pie... She is a very smart girl.
Liz (Ben's sister) was out for Bella's birthday (another post) and helped out making the week extra special for our BIG 2 year old. For her birthday, Isabella got some new wheels! Check them out:
On Friday we had a little party with all her friends. All these little girls are born within 2 and a half months of each other. It is so fun watching them all interact together. They are just so stinkin' cute!



Bella blowing out her '2' candle






2 comments:

jenny said...

She really is SUCH a doll! But, I've always thought so... :-) And I love how her hair is so dark compared to the other little ladies. I wish we could join you in your playdates as all of Bella's friends here have moved on! We're lonely! Maybe we should PCS to Altus! :-) Happy Birthday, dear Isabella!

LeroyLime said...

oh my goodness, that is the CUTEST pink tricycle EVER!! LOVE IT!! Happy Birthday Isabella!!