Friday, September 10, 2010

Su Su Send Off!


Today was a BIG day in the Shaub household!
Isabella said goodbye to her su su!
I got (actually Julie picked them up for me) some helium balloons and I attached Bella's pacifiers to the ends and she let them go off into the sky! I have been prepping her all week telling her we are going to say goodbye to her su su on Friday and watch them fly away. I also told her that God would take care of her su sus. So since we got back from vacation she has been saying "God take care of susu".
It took her a good 5 minutes to finally let go of the balloons... but it was pretty non dramatic.
And Bella's good friend Maddie was there for some moral support!
She is down for her nap right now... which I thought might be a struggle... But all she said was "where did su su go already?" we prayed and asked God to take care of them and that was that. She went down without crying at all. Hallelujah! Tonight might be a different story. But We'll see.

Bye Bye beloved su su!
You will be missed!

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

that is the SWEETEST thing in the whole world!! LOVE the pictures Nat, you are such an AMAZING Mommy!!

Paige said...

I'm impressed she wasn't upset! How has that worked?
The photos of Bella are SO cute!
Let's talk soon!
Paige