Sunday, September 25, 2011

Holy Hugeness!

Well we have come to the night before we will meet baby girl. I am getting induced tomorrow morning! I am not that excited about having to be induced, but I am, on the other hand REALLY REALLY excited to finally have her on the outside! To finally meet her and hold her! To see who she is going to look like.

These last few weeks (I admit) I have been miserable. Thank the Lord Ann and Liz have been here and have been so helpful. I could not have done it without them. I have been more sore, slept less, been more irritable, and lacked motivation. It has been hard waiting for this little girl! Especially since we all thought she would be early. I am NOT a fan of this overdue thing! 

I am a little nervous about tomorrow. It just doesn't make sense that she hasn't come out on her own. I have been dilated for at least 3 weeks, had my membranes stripped twice, gone on LONG (5 miles last week) walks, went to Zumba and had good and painful contractions and even some back labor. By the pictures below... As you will see I am Significantly bigger then my other two pregnancies. Liz and I were laughing as we compared the pics. I just hope she's not 10 lbs! 

                                             41 weeks with baby # 3!                 38 weeks with Ehan 
                                                                                        (a few days before he was born)
           

 40 weeks and 2 days with Bella
I'll keep you all posted as much as I can. Please be praying for a smooth and successful delivery... But most of all a healthy baby girl. Thanks so much!


2 comments:

Karisa said...

Oh, Natalie, your poor belly! You look amazing though! I know you must be so ready! I was so sure Laurel was going to be early too; your misery sounds so familiar! She finally came on her own at almost 41 weeks and 1 day...I had convinced them to wait on inducing until 41 weeks and 3 days. Praying for you all and can't wait to hear of her arrival!!!

LeroyLime said...

So excited for you today...we're rooting you on in RI! Love all the comparison pics, looks like your girls are a wee bit bigger than the boys! :) Can't wait to see your little sweetheart! Hugs!!!