Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pregnancy Update!

                                                         32 Weeks                             37 Weeks

Ann and Liz took a few pictures of us the other night. I truly cannot believe that this baby is not here yet.   I was dilated to a 2 and 25% effaced last Tuesday for my 38 week appointment... and with all the contractions, discomfort and pressure, I thought she would have made an appearance by now! I was hoping she would come while my parents were here visiting... but I guess she had another plan.  Every night, I go to bed thinking... this has to be the night... for some reason I have some good/painful contractions at night. But, then every morning, we wake up and Ben asks me how I am feeling... and I wish I could say something other then 'good'. I have another appointment tomorrow, so we will see what the dr says. 

No comments: