Friday, December 2, 2011

Emalina is 2 Months

I wanted to get these adorable photos of Emalina's shrinking bear pics before we head into the weekend. I will update what she is doing these days later. It was a little dark outside today, so I had to use the flash... and it doesn't do justice to her beautiful blue eyes. And it amazes me how different our children all look! Isabella brown hair, brown eyes... Ethan blonde hair, blue eyes... and now Emalina brown hair (lighter then Bella's though) and blue eyes! 
I took the photos with her clothes off, to show off her cute little rolls! Her thighs seem to grow every time I change her diaper! 
We just love her so much!!!! 
 Here are Bella & Ethan 2 month shrinking bear photo (click on their names).







2 comments:

Julie said...

I love a chubby baby! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks off. I feel sorry for Will because I can't contain myself. Miss you friend.

LeroyLime said...

such a sweetheart! Love the shrinking bear pics Nat, you rock!