Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Week in the Life: Friday!

Here's what I have up of Friday... I'll finish writing tomorrow! 

Friday started off with the kids getting their Advent chocolate... A great start to breakfast! 
 Then it was off to school for Bella. For some reason, these two were in fine form this morning. At least it was a good and silly fine form! 

 Our kids are hilarious!!!! Just look at this kid... Superman cape, aviator jacket and his sisters boots... on the wrong feet I might add! Love it! 
 Ethan and I got staright to baking when we came back from dropping Bella off at school. Pumpkin cookies was on the menu! 
 Ethan's a great baker... he is especially good at licking off the batter. 
 After I put Emy down for a nap, I found him fists deep in the bowl... that was still filled with batter. 
 The outcome.... 
Thank goodness Ben only sees the the end product... and not the process!!!! Baking IS NOT in my blood and I'm not a tidy baker!!!! But at least it was all cleaned when Ben came home. 


After we picked Bella up from school, the kids were eager to play in the snow... 

Then it was lunch! 

During quiet time I got a workout in... I also did one on Wednesday, but forgot to post about it. 

Then I helped our neighbor shovel all the snow in our neighborhood. 
Ben picked up this fine pie for dinner! 


Nunnie hit the sack...
And then it was time to decorate gingerbread houses for Bella and Ethan. 
They did an awesome job!

Ben rented Charlotte's Web for Bella. She loved it!
I watched my favortie show... The X Factor! 

And then Ben and I enjoyed a hot cup of tea before hitting the sack! 
And that was our Friday!

No comments: