Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pennsylvania Bound!

Isabella and I are heading up to Oklahoma City in a few minutes to spend the night and then leave really early tomorrow morning for Harrisburg PA! All of Ben's extended family live in Lancaster,PA. So we are going to introduce our little princess to the Shaub and Murry families! Ann's family lives in Quarryville,PA, which is Amish country. It is beautiful and always a treat to see Amish people!
We are super excited about our trip! Grammy & Grampy Shaub are going to be there with Dan and Liz... so its a family affair!
Stay tuned for updates....

As you can see it's almost 4:00 and I had planned on leaving by noon. So...I'm a little behind schedule (ok a lot behind schedule). But I think we are finally ready!
When I have some more time,I'll update the blog post below about all the things MIssy Bella is up to these days! I still can't believe she's 4 months old!!!!
Now it's time to go!

2 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

hey have fun on your trip...we will get in touch when you get back! Miss you lots :) Nattie says hello !

Paige said...

Hey Nat! I got your message, but thought I'd wait till your holiday was over to call back - but now I don't know when it will be over - so call me when you get a chance K?
Isabella is so absolutely adorable! Hey, are Ben's relatives Amish or do they just live in Amish country? We are in an area with a lot of Amish. They are really interesting and wonderful people!
Talk to you soon!
Much love,
Paige