Monday, October 27, 2008

Where did Madi go... & A BROWN eyed girl!

Isabella has two best friends. Madi & Maddie.
Madi lives across the street from us... But Mandi (her Mommy) took Madi home to Arizona for the next 2 months.
We are going to miss you both. And I know that Bella is going to miss playing with Madi all the time... not to mention I am going to miss my walking partner here on base!
Before Mandi & Madi left, we stopped by for a quick visit and to say goodbye! Here are some pics of the girls from our visit.

Well I think it's official Isabella is going to be a BROWN eyed girl! If you click on this picture, you can really see how brown her eyes are compared to Madi's. I totally thought that her eyes would stay blue, but I guess Daddy had stronger genes!

2 comments:

Katie said...

She does have beautiful eyes though!

BTW, I am tagging you, so see me blog if you want to participate!

Mandi Merritt said...

I had lots of fun and it was nice to visit with you before we left. I already miss my walking buddy and Madi is missing her friend! We'll try to post more often so we are sure to stay in touch.

Isabella i such a pretty brown eyed girl!