Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ethan Turns 1!


I cannot believe how fast the last year went by. I still remember last February 12th like it was yesterday... Dropping Bella off at Parents Night Out at the Church and going to the hospital to bring our little man into the world. The year has definitely been a whirlwind.
We have been so blessed to have Ethan in our lives. He has been the sweetest little boy, and super easy going. He has gotten quite smiley over the last little while, despite being sick. His smile (especially now that he has two teeth) melts my heart and reminds me of God's goodness in our lives. It has been to cold here to take some good outdoor photos of Ethan as a 1 year old. But now that he is feeling better and as the weather gets warmer... This little man will definitely be the star of his very own photo shoot.
We celebrated with my parents and went out to a hot spot here in Altus for dinner. By the time we came home, it was already after Ethan's bedtime, so I wasn't sure how he would last through his birthday celebration. Luckily my mom picked up noise makers, which Ethan thought were the best things ever... and they sure did make him smile. After a few pictures and an attempt to eat his birthday cake, he was done. I'm thinking about throwing him a little party... so hopefully he will actually get into cake and make a huge mess.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!
WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Awwww...happy 1st Birthday Ethan!! Can't believe you're already one!! Sending Birthday snuggles your way...