Monday, February 14, 2011

House of Sick-ies!

Our sickness didn't stop with pinkeye... We ended up going to see the doctor 5 times in a week and a half. It was crazy. I felt bad and a little silly every time the doc would open the door and see us there... But then again it was legit!
  • Ethan started off with pinkeye 2 weeks ago today. Drops that worked like a charm and clear it up right away!
  • I took him in the next day because he was coughing and wheezing all night. He had croup. Got a dose of steriods to open his airway.
  • We went again on Friday of that week, because they both had fevers and I didn't want to go all weekend without being seen, just in case. Nothing looked out of the norm.
  • I took them both in again on Monday of last week, because they both had fevers on and off through the weekend and Bella had a nasty cough. Bella's left lung sounded a little raspy, so she had an x ray done to see if she had pneumonia. Luckily no pneumonia. Just something viral.
  • Took Ethy back into the doctors on Wednesday of last week, because he still had a fever, and he was diagnosed with an ear infection. Poor little guy. He's been through a lot!

My theory is.... we are just going to get the sickness done and over with for the whole year. Now if they both could just get over their nasty coughs... I wouldn't mind sleeping through the night again!!!
Bella thought this pic was pretty cool.
I was glad my mom was here, so she could go into the x ray room, while I stayed with Ethy outside.
Poor little guy, getting cuddled my Grama!

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

awww...hope everyone starts to feel better soon! That sounded like our week, the 1st week of Feb.

Anonymous said...

Praying for health and full nights of sleep for you ALL VERY soon!
-Bobbie