Saturday, April 23, 2011

HE IS RISEN!

No power in death...
Grace given for you and ME...
TODAY OUR SAVIOR IS RISEN...

I love this video of the RESURRECTION DANCE... The enthusiasm of young Christians proclaiming their faith in and thankfulness for the risen son Jesus Christ!!! and because it was filmed in Hungary not too far from where my Mom was lived for the first three years of her life. Brings tears to my eyes.
HE IS RISEN!

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die." John 11: 25-26

NOTHING in my life is more important to me then knowing Jesus as my Lord and my Savior!
There is no sting in death, when we have Christ! And on this day when my Savior lives and rose into heaven for you and ME I cannot help but reflect on what that means in my life. Is my life any different because of this gift? Do I have HIS joy, faith, perseverance, love and eternal perspective... I would love to say I do all the time... but I am a sinner and I'm not perfect and that is why I need HIM... and therefore even more thankful for HIS grace and mercy in my life!
Thank you Lord for being obedient... even obedient to death on a cross, so that through you we may have LIFE!
HE IS RISEN INDEED!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

awesome video Nat! :)