Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello Mommy... Hello Baby!

As you will see this baby has all of a sudden made a very noticeable appearance. I definitely feel pregnant now. My uterus is still and inch below my belly button, but it feels like everything is being pushed upwards in my belly. And I did manage to gain 8 lbs from my last appointment. Yikes. Starting to rethink... baby just might be a boy!!! 

I was going to move all the shoes and tidy up before this picture was taken... and then Ben said, "that is just what happens when you have two kids, leave them!" And he sure is right... Messes are a normal occurrence at the Shaub household!
14 weeks Pregnant
 17 weeks and 2 days
Last Friday night as I was laying in bed, baby decided to start kicking. It was so strong that I could actually feel him/her on the outside of my belly. Up until that point, I had just felt the 'is that the baby' flutters in my belly. I love being able to feel the baby move... and it sure is reassuring! 

Up until this point I haven't had to bust out the maternity clothes, but I did get out my favorite maternity jeans today to wear on our trip. There is nothing more uncomfortable then wearing a pair of jeans that just fit and then having to sit in them for a whole day of traveling. 
For those of you who don't already know... Ben and I are off to Hawaii ALL BY OURSELVES for 8 days! We will miss the kids, but we know they are is great hand with MiMi and Grandma. 
Thanks so much Ann and Mom for staying with Bella and Ethan while we are away. It is much appreciated! We love you! 
SIDE NOTE: Mom and Ann, please don't spoil our kids too much while we are gone... Please remember all the 'rules'... I know your conscience will help you out with that when you are saying "Natalie won't know" to each other... LOL!
 When we get home, we want to keep Grandma detox to a minimum!

4 comments:

LeroyLime said...

oh how I LOVE these Nat preggo shots! Have a BLAST with your hubby and a side note to the Gma's, SPOIL THEM ROTTEN!!" :) hehe

Dacia said...

grandma detox! ha! that is a great name for it! :-) have FUN in hawaii!! you are so gorgeous always but especially stunning when preggers! so happy for ya'll!

Paige said...

I can't believe you are that far along already! Feeling the baby, showing... Wow! I love that you always do these and the shrinking bear - even with the third (: You look fantastic!
talk to you soon

Paige said...

OH! And Have FUN in Hawaii! Going away with out the kids was the best vacation of my LIFE - next to our Costa Rican treck (: