Saturday, April 16, 2011

Introducing....

The worlds next great boogie boarder...




These pics were from dinner last night.... The sunset was beautiful!  



 Kona Brewing Co. tonight for dinner... They have the BEST Pizza!
This picture shows off my great tan... I mean burn! Which is quite ironic... considering all day long all that Ben heard was... "I have to make sure I put lots of sun screen on, because I really don't want to burn". I truly did re-apply three times! And where did we go right after the beach... we went to Target and bought new sunscreen!!!!!

A little funny story... As we were driving into Kona, I did think to my self... Wow its really quiet in here, the kids are having a good sleep!!!! And then I snapped out of it and remembered the kids were back at home and it was just Ben and I in the Jeep!!! LOL, too funny!

No comments: