Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My 2 NEW Best Friends!!!

These days I found myself 2 new best friends!
Tums and Metamucil! Oh the joys of pregnancy!!!!

Let me say this first: I have had a GREAT pregnancy and really can't complain about the small things that I have had to deal with during the past 81/2 months. No morning sickness, no nausea, no bed rest! However, in the past few weeks HEART BURN has kicked in with a vengeance!
Tums to the rescue... as soon as I feel a little burning, I pop a few tums (depending on how bad it is) and just like that, the burning disappears. I think I should be on a Tums commercial promoting the product, because it has been such a life saver and I LOVE it!

And the Metamucil... well I won't go into too much detail...

Because, I think that's self explanatory. But oh the relief!

3 comments:

Ms. Natties Mum said...

oh you got it girl ! Thank heavens for the pill form of Metamucil !! Good thing these remedies work, huh! Have you experienced Braxton Hicks yet ? oh the joy of pregnancy! When do you start going to the doctor weekly ? The baby is definately growing !

My story said...

Nat, you CRACK ME up!!! I didn't get the heartburn very much with Alasdair but with Adelaide, those were a sidekick after dinner during TV time on the couch, ha! Maybe you're having a GIRL!!! :) Good luck and I'm glad you're getting relief!

LeroyLime said...

ooops, just realized I was signed in under the house blog address when I left you that last comment, sorry! It's me, Dawn! (but I guess you'd know that since I put the kids names down...) I swear, I sooo have blong moments sometimes!!!