Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday!

Someones getting older!!!
My wonderful husband turned 30 today! That's a BIG birthday...

Ben doesn't like big parties or to make a big to-do about these kinds of things, so we spent the day in an airport (we missed our connecting flight in Memphis) and then rushed around in Oklahoma City to buy the rest of the baby items we needed... I think I was more peeved about it all then he was. If there was anyone I would want to be stuck in an airport with, it would be Ben. I have realized over the past 2 years since we've been married that there is no one else I'd rather spend my time with. Ben is such a wonderful man. He is so dedicated to all the important things in life; his career as a pilot, a husband, making sure the house and cars are clean, being a Man of God and a soon to be Daddy. I can't wait to see him with our first child. He is going to be such a great Father!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN HUN.


I love you!



3 comments:

jenny said...

Happy Birthday from the Fugler's! Enjoy the day together...

Anonymous said...

Ben, Happy Birthday a little late. i'm excited for you both and the baby coming soon. being a nana has been awesome. aunt jane

LeroyLime said...

Happy Birthday Ben! We sure do miss you guys living so close, drove by your old place yesterday and saw a for sale sign out front! Can't wait to see pictures of ya'll beautiful little creation! :)