Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Naughty Bella!

I got busy this afternoon booking tickets for our Pennsylvania trip in October, that I didn't realise it was almost 3 hours since Isabella went down for her nap... I went to see if she was alright and I caught her RED HANDED going to town on her thumb for the first time. I thought we were in the clear, considering Bella hadn't found her thumb to suck on at all as of yet... I guess I spoke too soon! Naughty Girl!

SIDE NOTE: For those of you who have known me for longer than a year... Do you recognize Bella Girl's little pillow???

3 comments:

holly gannett said...

This is hilarious! I love how she has her hand completely open covering her entire face :) She's adorable Natalie! Hope all is well.

LeroyLime said...

awww...how precious! :) love the little smacking sounds, ha! um...guessing that's either your fav scarf or your baby blanket.

Jaydes said...

Nat, so precious!!! But if you let her get attached to that thing like you have, you won't have any shred left within 2 years.