Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rolling Over!

Last night I had an OSC (Officer's Spouses Club) meeting... and when I got back Ben informed me that our little Muffin Rolled Over TWICE while I was gone! I couldn't believe it... because she's never done that with me... I quickly asked Ben if he got a picture or video of the event, to which he replied "No".
So the first thing I did this morning was lie Isabella down on the floor with my camera ready... and the first thing she did was pull up her little feet and Rolled over! WOW! What a little champ!

She getting so big! Way to go Isabella!

4 comments:

holly gannett said...

This video is SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

The onesie (brown and pink polka-dots) was a gift, so I am not sure. It's carters A CHILD OF MINE, if that helps at all?!

LeroyLime said...

too sweet!!! I Love her little happy smile when she rolled to her tummy! I told you it goes by FAST!

Kim said...

We love this video! Her smile is priceless! Can she come over again soon? Love you guys, Kim and Rachelw

Ms. Natties Mum said...

aaawh what a little cutie :) She doesn't look a bit like you...hehehehe :) How did you get such a beautiful background on your blog ? cute ! Got a cold hope to blog soon :)