Monday, January 10, 2011

Ethy 10 Months Old


Here is our sweet little guy at 10 Months old. Do I dare say that I didn't take his 9 month shrinking bear photo???? I meant to take it before we left to go to Billings for Thanksgiving and I forgot and by the time we came back I only got my act together to take his 10 month picture on time. Ooops. This poor little guy is sure to have second child syndrome. I hear it only gets worse the more kids you have. Yikes!
Here are some things our little man is doing at 10 months old:Add Image
  • Ethan is perfectly content just sitting there hanging out, I tell you... I sure don't mind a stationary baby!
  • He's clapping
  • Started drinking from a sippy cup
  • in 6-12 month clothing
  • size 3 diapers
  • He eats, chicken, carrots, sweet potatoes, loves yogurt, squash, pears, apple sauce, banana and turkey, he also has oatmeal every morning for breakfast (with pears),
  • He loves to pick a toy up in one hand and the throw it down and pick it up with the other hand
  • He has ONE tooth, his bottom right front tooth (but that's it)
  • He weighs 18.6 lbs
  • He loves watching his sister play and he gets all excited if she dances and jumps around
  • He still doesn't like to be left alone in a room
  • He loves to reach for things (and usually falls over in the process)
I can't believe that Ethan's 1 year birthday is coming up so fast. It's crazy. He has been such a delightful little boy. His temperament is very different then Bella's was when she was almost one. He is definitely more demanding. Knows what he wants and wants to have it now. It will be so interesting to see if he mellows out a little, as Bella is a little SPITFIRE on steroids these days. But we love her too! I actually have a feeling Ethan is going to have Ben's temperament when he gets older.
Anyway, here is our cute little 10 month old:

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

awwww...love the clapping photo! Too cute!!