Monday, January 31, 2011

Beat up by Pinkeye!

Poor Ethan woke up this morning and his eye looked awful!
I called the doctor's office first thing to get him in.
He has pinkeye! I don't think it really hurts him, but it sure does look horrible!
Hopefully it won't get much worse! I guess that means that we are going to be housebound this week too.
We are supposed to get some bad weather here starting tonight at 4:00am with an accumulation of an inch of freezing rain.
Hopefully we don't have a repeat of LAST YEAR... But if we do, we have our generator ready!

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

oh my goodness, poor little guy! Hope his eye gets better soon!

jenny said...

Poor Ethan. I don't know if you're still breast feeding, but breast milk cures pink eye! Just rub some on his eye and it should clear up fast!