Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Resolutions!!!

Here is a list of my New Years Resolutions for this fine and fabulous year of 2011. Some resolutions are serious, some are just for fun and other are totally vain.
  • To blog ONCE a week... or at least post photos (this will also help me take more photos of our adorable kiddos)
  • To wish people 'Happy Birthday' on their actual birthdays
  • To be conscience of hanging up my keys and purse when I come in the door
  • To pack lighter on trips
  • To not buy ANYTHING from Gymboree until after the summer (only applies after Gymbuck redemption Jan 13-23)
  • To stick to our budget
  • To memorize scripture verses each month
  • To be as patient with my husband, as I am my children
  • To try and feed my children healthier meals
  • To start and finish INSANITY (60 days) Before and after photos to come
  • To love more deeply, show grace more easily and be thankful more often
  • To RSVP (on time and actually read what's on the invitation)
  • To get my abs back
  • To be more intentional about my faith as a Christian. Live in truth and be myself

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

oh Nat, I miss you sooo much and adore your humor, you make me smile!! and laugh out loud, something that needs to be done at least ONCE every day!! :) See you soon!!