Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Date a Day with Shaun T!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Last year, one of my New Years Resolutions was to do INSANITY... That was before I knew I was pregnant. So needless to say, that New Years Resolution did not get accomplished. This year, Insanity is at the top of my New Years list again... This time, I'm not planning on getting pregnant at any point this year (not that we were actually planning on getting pregnant last year either... but very blessed and thankful that we did). Along with Ben and I doing Insanity, I plan on making 2012 the 'best shape of my life' year. 
At some point of every year since September 2007, I have been pregnant! Being pregnant 3 times in 4 years, has definitely taken a toll on my body... So this far I plan on hitting it hardcore and getting in the best shape of my life. I really don't have much baby weight left to lose... only a few pounds. But frankly that is not the point. I want to get back into shape and feel good! 
... Although, having an 8 and a half pound baby, has definitely left me a little more flabby then I want to be... So hopefully with a little ShaunT and training for a 1/2 marathon in Paris in March... I can kick my butt back into shape. 
My goals: Tone up, gain muscle, lose fat, get rid of my muffin top(LOL!), and be able to check of this new years resolution as accomplished!!! Strap on your seat belt... cause here we go! Haha! 

Want to follow along... or even do a little insanity of your own... Jump on the bandwagon and come along. To make sure I stick with my New Years Resolution this year, I am posting before pics and measurements now as apposed to after i finish the 60 day workout... 

Cheers to bringing in the New Year with a little insanity!!!
Before Measurements:
Waist: 30 inches
Tummy: 35
Bum: 40
Thighs: 39.5
Right Thigh: 23.5
Left Thigh: 23

2 comments:

LeroyLime said...

go NAT!!! Proud of you for posting your before pics, you're going to rock this!! I'll be daily sweating with ya! Hugs and Happy New Year!

Mandi Merritt said...

Way to go Natalie!!!