Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Shaub #2

This poor baby is going to feel so neglected! I really haven't blogged about him/her since we revealed to everyone that we were pregnant again. I haven't taken the same pregnancy pictures of my growing belly, like I did with isabella. I feel bad about it. No excuses really... I don't know why! Perhaps it is because I have gained more weight this pregnancy (which for some reason has bugged me). But I try to keep reminding myself that gaining weight is what is healthy for this baby and I really can't control it. I am still working out and teaching my spin classes twice a week... so I am still in good shape, just a little bigger then with Belles. Up 25 lbs to be exact! Oh well life goes on!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the pregnancy so far.

Ultrasound @ 6 weeks
As big as a pea
Ultrasound @ 21 weeks
Frontal head shot... you can see the eye socket and the brain (the dark round things on the baby's head) & the heart in the baby's chest (the dark spot)
The feet
profile of the baby's head

20 weeks pregnant

25 weeks pregnant

30 weeks pregnant
On another note... I have been trying to prepare Isabella for this new little addition we will be welcoming in February. She knows the sign for baby and when I ask her about the baby in mommy's tummy she either points to my belly and signs baby or point to her tummy and says baby. So whether she is actually getting he fact that there is a baby in my tummy, she likes the concept. At this point I am not worried or anxious at all about bringing home another little one. I know that she will be just fine adjusting.

I am just as excited about having #2 as I am about the first time. I can't wait to meet this little baby. I have a feeling that it is another girl... but then again I was totally wrong with Belles, so who knows. Ben and I picked out names the other night. So we are ready come february for a boy or a girl!

4 comments:

LeroyLime said...

I love how the shoes are in exactly the same spot in all the pics...hehe! :) Congrats again on your bump, it's still cute! :)

Karisa said...

I am really relating to your post! I didn't take nearly as many belly pics the second time, nor did I blog about the pregnancy as often! And I gained more weight too (although it actually came off faster than with Annika), so I understand. You still look fantastic - it's great that you're staying active! We're so excited for you all, and can't wait to hear of Baby Shaub #2's arrival! :-)

Mandi Merritt said...

You're looking fantastic! I can't wait to get together again. Baby #2 will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Natalie, stop being so hard on yourself...baby #2 will never have as many pictures, blogs, etc...but it will be just as loved and that is all that matters. It's just what happens with two kids!! Love the bump, you look so healthy and beautiful!!!! Can't wait to meet him/her!!! Guess your not gonna share the names with the rest of us ha? :)!!