Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday December 14th


Mondays are our down days before the crazieness of the week starts. At least 2 loads of laundry get done on Mondays and I usually run to Walmart because the commissary (grocery store on base) is closed. And today was no exception...

I went to check on Belles at 9:15am and found her quietly playing in her crib. She is such a happy girl when she gets a good nights sleep. Up for breakfast... was yogurt and toast.
After breakfast it was laundry time. I washed Isabella's diapers and then did one whites and one darks. Bella sure is a good helper when it comes to folding... NOT! I make all the piles of nicely folded laundry and she comes along and pulls all the clothes off the piles... she thinks it's funny. Mommy doesn't! I didn't make it that far on the laundry folding today... as most of the clean clothes are still in a pile on the ground... waiting for me to fold them. I will fold them before bed tonight.
Ben came home for lunch today. He comes home on most days, which is so nice. Bella also loves having her daddy home for lunch too. Here you can see she was stealing his chips! After Daddy left, it was time for a nap. She slept from 12:15 until after 2.
My little raggamuffin' when she was all done her nap.
After nap we headed to WalMart for a few things. Bella loves outings... especially when I allow her to walk instead of going in the cart. "Bella Follow Mommy" is said every 2 seconds, until she goes in the cart. I tell you, this child sure melted some hearts at WalMart... especially with her hat on! Every turn people would comment on how cute she was... I would have to agree!

After we arrived home from WalMart, Bella was very excited to get into her Christmas Calendar and eat some chocolate! Yummie! Then it was off to bed again for another nap, before dinner.
Ben came home early today (before 5). After our dinner Ben got Isabella up from her nap, or she would have slept too long.
Bella loves her food, especially now that she is starting to feed herself.
STAY TUNED FOR A CUTE VIDEO OF BELLA FEEDING HERSELF... it was taking too long to download... and I'm tired. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

did you say, you WASHED her diapers??? WOW...are you one of those Mama's? Good for you!