Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday...

Well today was a bit of a crazy day... It's almost 11:00pm and I have been at home for all of 4 hours all day! So for now... here are the pics from our day and the writing will have to come later!

This morning we cruised downtown Altus shops with our best buds!
Then had a healthy lunch at an Altus Hotspot!
After a quick nap at home, Bella and I headed here for my Dr's apt:

Then headed to WalMart for another shopping trip to buy groceries for a Christmas Hamper we are giving out through our church to a couple from the Pregnancy Center!
All the things in the Christmas hamper:
Then we headed to the Pregnancy Center to deliver the Christmas Hamper. We had a little 'situation' that held us up at the Center until we got home at 8:00, at which time I left Bella with Ben and headed off to teach my spin class (maybe the last time before baby comes).

And now I'm going to bed! Night! Check back later for more updates from today!


No comments: