Saturday, December 5, 2009

Deeper Still in OKC

Before my mom planned to come visit... Julie, Laura and I planned a trip to OKC to go to the Deeper Still Women's Conference hosting Beth Moore, Pricilla Shirer, and Kay Aurthur. I was sort of hoping that Ben would manned the fort ALL BY HIMSELF... But My mom was here to help (although little Isabella is hardly a struggle on her worst days!!!)

Anyway, Friday night and all day Saturday was filled with deep, passionate women sharing what God had laid on their hearts. It was amazing to hear all 3 of these gifted ladies speak to the audience of over 9000! I can't say one was better than the other... Because all three were filled with the word of God and spoke truth at every turn. Each lady had a special message that touched my heart in a different way.

Click HERE for a link to a Deeper Still promo.

Julie, Laura and I had a fabulous time just us girls! We were able to leave at noon (thanks to Grandma Susie who watched Maddie and Bella) to go Shopping and out for dinner before the conference. We ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (my favorite place to eat... mostly because of the cheesecake)!
It was a great day and a half with two great girls! Thanks Julie & Laura for the adventure. We'll have to do it again sometime!
Dinner... It was sooo good!
The cheesecake in pj's... even better!
Before we got into it!
At the conference.

No comments: